Always the correct part
Large Selection of Air Suspension Parts
Low price Guaranteed
SuperSprings SSR-313-54 SumoSprings
Air Helper Spring
SumoSprings; Solo Kits Are Replacements To Factory Bump Stops; Capacity 2800 lbs....
Air Helper Spring
SumoSprings; Solo Kits Are Replacements To Factory Bump Stops; Capacity 2800 lbs. At 50 Percent Compression; Do Not Exceed GVWR;
- Max Load: 2800 lbs.
- Sold as a pair left and right
- Requires no maintenance; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Enhances Load Carrying Ability
- 2800 Pounds Capacity At 50 Percent Compression
- Reduces And Stabilizes Sway
- Improves Overall Driver Control And Ride Comfort
- Compress up to 80 Pct of original height w/full memory rebound
- One Pc. On One Side As Replacement/Upgrade To Fact. Bump Stops
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Made from patented micro-cellular urethane
- Worlds only leak-proof air spring
- Never Load Any Vehicle Beyond The Manufacturers GVWR
SumoSprings(R) are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. They are maintenance free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors. SumoSprings(R) are manufactured in a variety of heights, diameters and densities to support multiple front and rear applications. They are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate.
Established in 1996, SuperSprings International has been innovating suspension with one goal in mind: to make the journey better. From trucks and trailers to jeeps and RVs, we design, manufacture, and support all of our suspension solutions in the U.S.A. Our products don't require maintenance and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This is suspension that works.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.