Always the correct part
Large Selection of Air Suspension Parts
Low price Guaranteed
SuperSprings CSS-1125 Coil SumoSprings
Air Helper Spring
Coil SumoSprings; Coil Capacity Increase 15-30 Percent; Fill Out Coil SumoSprings Inspection before Ordering; Do...
Air Helper Spring
Coil SumoSprings; Coil Capacity Increase 15-30 Percent; Fill Out Coil SumoSprings Inspection before Ordering; Do Not Exceed GVWR; Inner Wall Height 1.25 in.;
- Sold as a pair left and right
- Requires no maintenance; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fit Both Front And Rear Coil Springs
- Coil SumoSprings Simply Slide Between The Turns Of Coil Springs
- Enhance Front Suspension When Fitting Snow Plow/Winch/Bumper
- Enhance Rear Suspension When Adding Tow Hitch
- Reduces Side To Side Body Roll And Front End Dip
- Produced From SumoSprings Closed Cell Microcellular Urethane
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Coil Capacity Increased By 15 To 30 Percent
- Typical Installation Completed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- Never Load Any Vehicle Beyond The Manufacturers GVWR
Coil SumoSprings(R) improve the load leveling ability of original equipment front and rear coil springs. Manufactured from micro-cellular urethane, the material's progressive spring rate creates a cushion effect, enhancing capacity and ride comfort. They install by simply being slid between the turns of the coil spring.
Established in 1996, SuperSprings International has been innovating suspension with one goal in mind: to make the journey better. From trucks and trailers to jeeps and RVs, we design, manufacture, and support all of our suspension solutions in the U.S.A. Our products don't require maintenance and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This is suspension that works.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.